last time i did this my wish really came true. so im going to wish again
nothing to lose. :))Let’s hope
Why not? :)
i got nothing to lose. (:
Last time i did this my wish came true.
Jesus Christ if my wish comes true I will piss
im fucking crying of joy at the /thought/ of my wish coming true…
it came true last time…so why not
hoping and praying…
my wish came true……………..this is creepy
one more time. maybe i can get things right and this can help me a little
1. Sometimes, God leads you to do difficult things, not because He wants to make your life difficult, but because He has breakthrough for you. He wants to show you that His grace is enough even if you don’t think you are.
2. It’s never too late for anything— to go back to God, to start reading books, to start studying, to start exercising— and you can start now.
3. There is so much rationality in not worrying.
4. God created you with many passions and talents and it glorifies and honors Him when you pursue them.
5. The hard times are just a part of your journey; they’re not your destination. There is always reason to have hope.
6. The words you say have power— in your life, and most especially, in other people’s lives.
7. Every moment you spend with people is an opportunity to be a light and encouragement.
I guess when you hear a person’s name, you imagine how she looks like, what she’s like or what her hobbies are but never her story. I thought all those nasty rumors about me will be left behind when I reach college. I was hoping to start fresh but some people just can’t keep their mouth shut or mind their own business. Do you really want to know who I am? Well then, scroll down and continue reading.
1. I AM NOT BIGAON.
- it’s funny because the people who keeps on calling me this B word are the people who doesn’t even know me. So, puhlease just zip it.
2. I DON’T ADD GUYS ON FACEBOOK NOT UNLESS I WAS LEFT WITH NO CHOICE
-for example, my guy classmates can’t add me anymore because I have received too many friend requests.
3. I DON’T TEXT GUYS FIRST NOT UNLESS I NEED THEIR HELP OR WHATEVER
4. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FLIRT
5. I AM STILL A FUCKING VIRGIN
- to those people who can’t stop spreading that I am overused, FYI, I am pure as white. Saving my V for my future husband
6. WHEN I FALL IN LOVE, I FALL DEEP
7. I ONLY HAD 5 M.US
8. IF MY CRUSH ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND OR EVEN A CRUSH, I TAKE BACK MY “CRUSH FEELINGS” FOR HIM
9. YES, I PARTY BUT NOT ALWAYS BECAUSE I HAVE STRICT PARENTS
10. I AM FRIENDLY
- some people have mistaken me to be a snob but the truth is, I am really approachable
11. I KNOW THAT I AM FAT
12. I DO NOT WANT TO FLUNK IN SCHOOL
13. I AM A MEGA BOOKWORM
14. I’VE BEEN DANCING SINCE I WAS 3
15. I AM AFRAID OF CLOWNS AND MASCOTS
16. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK :(
17. I LOVE DOGS!! LIKE SO MUCH
18. I CAN’T SLEEP WITH THE LIGHTS OFF
20. I DON’T GIVE UP EASILY
21. I AM VERY PATIENT
22. I DON’T DRINK BUKO JUICE
23. I DON’T EAT BALOT
24. I CURSE A LOT (depends with who I’m with)
25. MY VOICE SUCKS
26. I AM A MUSIC PERSON
27. I LOVE WATCHING MOVIES
28. I AM PRETTY MUCH SINGLE RIGHT NOW
29. I’M STILL 17
30. I’M ON A SAFE DIET AND WORKOUT PLAN
31. I DRINK
- but it’s been months since the last time I had alcohol and no it doesn’t make me a bad person just because I’m drinking. YOLO so I’ll seize every moment
I guess I don’t need to list down all the things about myself. For now, this is all I have and I hope next time you say something bad about me, take time to know and I will prove you wrong.
He’s okay. He’s fine. He’s doing well and I know I shouldn’t complain and I know I shouldn’t feel bad but I do. I feel like such a mess knowing he’s happy or rather happier without me. It’s not that I don’t want him to be happy because that’s all I’ve ever wanted but I just can’t bear the fact that he’s gone and I think for good. I’ve been such a hopeless romantic girl nowadays and it just makes me miss him even more. As each day passes by, I keep on wishing that I shouldn’t have left. I shouldn’t have. But then again, who would love such a mess of a girl like me? Who would want to be with someone who is moody and crazy and sometimes an angry bitch…someone like me? It’s 2am and I am not okay. I AM NOT FUCKING OKAY. I am tired of always feeling sorry for myself because I let him go. I still get hurt every time I see him but I just pretend to be strong by smiling. By pretending that I’m happy and that I’m not hurt.Some days I just wanna hug him tight and not let go and cry and breakdown and tell him that it’s still him. I know I just should stop. There’s no hope and I’m just waiting for something that’ll never happen. I’m not okay. I know it’s normal and it’s fine because I know things will turn around. I will be okay. Just not today.